Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sick

Stayed home today, because I was sick. Actually, "sick" isn't really the right word; it's more like "so tired and disillusioned I can't really move." I spent all morning lying in bed, occasionally drifting into disturbing dreams, then waking up sad and thirsty. It's probably time to kick up the Prozac. I really don't need my past interfering with my life right now.

Water grey
Through the windows
Up the stairs
Chilling me
like an ocean everywhere
Don't want to reach for me do you
I mean nothing to you
The little things give you away

I tried to do some work this morning with my poems, history, SAT, blah blah blah. But I kept falling asleep, wtf. Time for me to take a nap. I think I will finish this later.

All you ever wanted
was someone to truly look up to you
And six feet under water

I do




No comments:

Post a Comment